суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

astronomical calendars




So i was called in early to work (today) last night. Bah. Usually im in at 8 on saturday but the normal opener called in sick. So off i go to work... Today i need to work on my sales presentation... Its still not really in a teachable state yet and i want to make sure all my shit is together before i embarrass myself. God damn im tired. I wish i could have stayed up last night. We were having a lovely time. Caitlin, leah, ashley, nate, mike i were all hanging out conversating (and well, i might add) and drinking lightly... It was a good time until i was reminded of the dreaded 4:40 alarm that was going to be waking me up in 5 and a half hours... But at least ill get off at 3... Or maybe ill do overtime... Hmmm.. Ive got to go.
astronomical calendars, astronomical california in observatories sun, astronomical camera, astronomical cameras.



Комментариев нет: