воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

dns tools windows




sitting inside of my room listening to all the noises around me. I notice that i see a dark figure standing in my door way i give that figure permission to speak to me and it says in a very dark erie voice "watch out" and i am trying to maintain my composure and trying not to freak out and then i listen in even closer and i hear a bone chilling screech coming from my kitchen and i run down the stairs to find a even bigger figure and that figure is telling me not to trust anyone that keeps me angry. And i question this figure asking "why are you helping me?" and then the dark figure in my kitchen invades my mind and body and tells me to close my eyes. And it shows me that if i keep trusting everybody that makes me and keeps me angry that i will end up going insane and end up in a physic and mental ward where i will spend the rest of my life. Then out of the blue i see a extremely bright flash of white and red light and i find myself laying back in my room sleeping. I wake up and start asking myself was that real or was that someone trying to scare me.


asume cars, dns tools windows.



Комментариев нет: