суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

down locked




Is it too good to be true? Can it really be? Am I actually getting *gasp*.....better? As I sit here right now, aside from being just exhausted, I almost, *almost* donapos;t feel like Iapos;ve had a cold.

My sinuses are still congested, but I can finally pop my ears and hear things better. Still have that horrible rattle and roll in my chest when I�breathe in deep and the Mucinex guys are extremely reluctant to come out, but I can forcefully dislodge them. I have pain in my back and chest, but I wonder if thatapos;s from the difficult, hard-pressed coughs to get this shit out of my chest.

The neti pot came yesterday. O.M.F.G. Do I LOVE�that thing Using it feels fucking fantastic.

I still have to irrigate my sinuses before I go to sleep...Thereapos;s pressure up there. Iapos;m just waiting for The Night Watchman, who now has this cold too, to hopefully go to bed soon so I can irrigate in peace.

Iapos;m exhausted, I�just want to sleep for a week, but I donapos;t feel like going to bed just yet.

esure travel insurance, down locked, down locked tied up, down locker room town, down lode.



Комментариев нет: