пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

brett meisner




Hmm...i wonder if I could get away with sneaking out of here for 30 minutes to run home and grab my cell phone? LOL I didnapos;t do it the last time because as soon as I thought about it, things got all crazy around here. I donapos;t have any meetings on my calendar today except "Friday Lunch," which I think Iapos;m going to skip if theyapos;re not going anywhere good. I just want to be able to catch if Nito calls - heapos;s on his way to Japan today. I wish my job would send me somewhere worth talking about. Unfortunately, I think any idea of me traveling up north for the planning meetings has been canned. Suckage :-(

Iapos;m jazzed about this weekend; Iapos;ve got plenty planned without feeling like Iapos;m running all over town. No evening/night plans though for Saturday or Sunday; Iapos;m kinda hoping something evolves out of the daytime plans. Or that Iapos;ll just too tired to care. Weapos;ll see.

Glad the weekend is almost here,
ticcums
brett meisner, brett mcqueen, brett mclaughlin myspace.com site, brett mclaughlin.



Комментариев нет: