пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

drome sounds




Iapos;m sick, and itapos;s not too fun XD.�I think itapos;s�just a normal cold/flu/sinus disease. But, Iapos;ve had this really awkward taste in my mouth from it D:. Yuck. Itapos;s also made me�INSANELY tired. I took�a long nap when I got home, and I didnapos;t go to the Death Note movie... I just didn;t feel like it.�I already know how it ends, anyway. If they�show�L: change the world, maybe�Iapos;ll go see that.

I, as usual, feel like writing/ drawing something violent and angst-ridden. I have a flair for the dramatic, and my artz tend to show that. I donapos;t know... Itapos;s odd. I usually only read romantic fanfics if theyapos;re angsty (come on, peepz, no relationship is THAT perfect� >_>), I like awkward, angst-ridden pairings,�and I tend to beat the hell out of my characters on a regular basis (namely,�Daisuke). I dunno, Itapos;s odd. I donapos;t think I�can create any serious story that is completely without bloody conflict.�I also love focusing on charactersapos; flaws WAY�too much. Usually, people focus on the good things... NOT�ME�:B.

Just a note, but a certain someone has been in my general vicinity when they arenapos;t supposed to be. Iapos;ve already made my point clear, I�wouldnapos;t think I would need to�say anything else. Itapos;s not like my friends like this person. Whatever,�no one ever takes me seriously.

I think thatapos;s it... Except, Iapos;m prolly�going�to�a friendapos;s house with�Near, and we are going to corrupt her mind with Chowder, CD-I, and EXCUUUUUSE�ME,�PRINCESS. Adventure 8D����������
drome sounds, drome sound schenectady, drome sound music store, drome sound albany.



Комментариев нет: